Gout Joint Pain - Stop Gout and Arthritis Pain and Soothe Sore Muscles With Tart Cherries
Cherries have had a long history of being described as the "the healing fruit". Just as cranberries prevent urinary tract infections and an apple-a-day can keep the doctor away, tart cherries are known to stop gout and arthritis pain. But if tart cherries are so good, why haven't you heard more about them? Well first, the FDA doesn't want you to know.
- Secondly, although tart cherries have been studied for years, no real effort was ever really made to promote the health benefits of the tart cherry.
- However, the cherry growers are really getting the word out about cherries to the world.
- It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Gout Joint.
- We have written this article to let others know more about Gout Joint through our resources.
- Addition to fresh cherries and cherry drinks you can also choose from tart cherry juice concentrate and tart cherry capsules.
- One of the benefits of tart cherry juice concentrate is it takes approximately 100 cherries to make just one ounce of tart cherry juice.
- So the tart cherry juice is a highly concentrated way to get your daily dose of cherries. www.traversebayfarms.com
Cherries are a Natural and High Source of Melatonin
This helps to regulate circadian rhythms and maintain nightly sleep patterns. Also, cherries have been shown to have naturally occurring anthocyanins. Although, anthocyanins are present in also any number of colored fruit, the unique make-up of the compounds found in the tart cherry helps to fight joint pain. So in other words, the compounds in the tart cherry are natural COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitors.
Tart Cherry Capsules are Another Way to Get Tart Cherries
Tart cherry capsules are made with tart cherry powder. The tart cherry powder is made using the freeze-dried process. The freeze dried process is one of the best ways to get tart cherry powder. The reason is the freeze-dried process captures 100% of the nutritional value of the tart cherry.
Addition to fighting joint pain, research also shows tart cherry juice helps to soothe sore muscles due to physical exercise. According to a study published in the British Journal of Medicine in June 2006, found that a drink made with tart cherry juice proved effective in reducing exercise-caused muscle pain and exercise-induced strength loss. The study was conducted on college athletes and the results basically found that the tart cherry drink helped to reduce pain and strength loss when compared to the placebo. Now while reading about Gout, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Gout? So much matter you never knew existed.