What Do Purines Look Like - Exercise, Diet, Rest to Fight GoutQuestion : I'M a 55-year-old man who has been suffering from joint pains for a couple of years. I've consulted my family doctor and was told I'm affected with gout. Is there any natural remedy for this?
- Answer : GOUT is a painful and potentially disabling form of arthritis.
- It causes pain, tenderness, redness, warmth and swelling in some joints.
- This is due to the increasing levels of uric acids in the body.
When where kidney stones first discovered acid and other excess acids in the body, thus aiding in the treatment and prevention of gout, joint pain and rheumatism. Guaiacum has an anti-rheumatic action which is beneficial not only for stiff and painful joints but also affected muscles. The combination of celery seeds, guaiacum, ginger, capsicum and sarsaparilla effectively reduces inflammation and soothes the pain.
What is the Best Way to Diagnose Gout in the Foot?.m4v
- Combination of exercise, diet, rest and relaxation is important in achieving an optimum level of health and wellness.
- Light exercise such as brisk walking helps to keep the joint cartilage lubricated.
- It also strengthens the supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments and increases the range of motion and flexibility of the joints.
- Besides that, alcohol, coffee and foods rich in purine such as seafood, beans, sweetbreads and anchovies should be avoided.
- Try to increase intake of food high in dietary fibre (vegetables and fruits) and complex carbohydrates (oats, barley, bran).